BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sponser or Lover...

When coming it comes to life situations I'm almost always alittle undecided.


I gotta nigga willing to pay my bills. He's in a relationship and I don't care. We spend time together and he'll pay my rent.And he ain't no sapp ass nigga. He's the type I could see myself with. More like I could see him getting me to the next level. But I ain't the type of chic that likes to depend on a man. I could never replace her, just be a addition to the team. If I ain't sitting bench I can play along. Digg that. I honsetly do like him though..

But I'm obessed with someone. He's my everything. Like I feel like he's my soul mate. But I could never date him. I could nver date someone I'm head over heels for. Doomed for my destruction. I gotta be level headed in a relationship. I know I would be to dangerous. I've learned never love someone more than they love you.

So how do I play this one out. Get my rent paid and fall dangerously in love. Or fuck emm both and be independent. Do I fall in love. everyone needs real love. Do I fuck with the man in a relationship and break up his already broken home? I dono man.

0 comments: