BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Is he serious?

After the club, a man took me breakfast. He was a little chubby, but he had swagg. I can appreciate personality over looks anyday. Well he's tryna hook me line and sinker. Most mean think because they tell me I'm beautiful to be so dark I'll be head over heals. For one I'm brown complexed. And SECOND dark is beautiful that's a wack ass line. Which is another story. He tells me, I know what you need and I can handle that. Ima get your hair done, nails, and all that.


Look I speak for a real women when I say I can pay for that shyt.. Now if you can pay my rent hit me. I got grown ass bills that need big payments. If you can't do that, keep it pushing. This Qoute on qoute dark skinned women needs more then a 100 dollar hairdo. When a man can do something for me that I can't pay for myself then we got something to talk about. Until then the saga continues like Star Trek...


Thanks and good night....

0 comments: