BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lesbo Nation

Man in my part of town there's Lesbos everywhere. Where did they come from? I know Seattle is like the 2nd or 3rd highest rates for gays, but I don't believe all these Lessies. Most these girls I know are jsut starving gor attention. It's almost like a trend right now. The niggas up here are crappy and don't know how to treat women. I don't blame them, I blame the women.
That don't mean be a Lessie. Get some standards, that simple. It's like some type of executive decision. Did I miss the announcement. These bitches been sucking dick for 22 yrs and now you eat pussy. But some these girls done fucked half the town and now all that's left is the fee's. I dono I love da peen too much to be licking coochie. I can't wrap my mind around it. I was programmed to suck dick. And Ima keep sucking.lol

0 comments: