BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cornie dudes...

I met this guy on Friday at the club. He was alittle chubby but he clearly had money driving a Jag. So I proceeded to give him my number. After the club he asks me can he take me to breakfast. I road with my friend so I had her drop me off to him. We ended up going to the I-hop. Just in case he started acting stupid I could walk home. I lived less then a mile away.

Like usual the mans all in personal business. He asks "who you stay with". I say " with my ex". He asks " do you guys still be fucking". I say " yes". I hate when people ask me that question. And I always say yes we're still fucking cause why lie. I don't know you, you don't know me who cares. Really I do it for shock value. Let's be honest. I think its a stupid question to be asking.

Then he's telling me how he takes care of his women. Blah Blah Blah. About his cars,money. He's gonna get my nails and hair done. I don't care. If you wanna impress me show me something. All that talk about what your gonna do don't mean shyt to me. Pay my rent. I could careless about your car because I ain't driving it.

Then he starts talking bout how sexy I am. My lips are big and my ample breast. He says " I bet you have big black nipples" I said well I ain't white so they there black you wanna see. And I pulled my tittie out at the table real quick. LMAO. Now I'm usually classy. I'm drunk and really think he's lame. So I'm not tryna impress him. I couldn't just jump in the bed with a man I just met. So all these sexual advances is just turning me off.

So then on his way to drop me off he has to stop at Walgreens to pick up a prescription. The man says something about make sure she blah blah didn't care. So after he gets the meds he says I'm picking up some meds for my hommies prego girl. He gives me this long ass story, as if he owes me a explanation. So now I know he lieing.

He drops me off swearing I'ma be his girl. This nigga barely know me. How could I possibly be the one. This why I don't date guys my age.

0 comments: